Wednesday 17 February 2016

Stationery Haul



Are you an organisation freak? Do you like cute and original stationery? Are you in need for some inspiration for school or work?

I have to admit I am one of those people who used to love the end of August, because I had an excuse to buy a ton of cute notebooks and pens and not get judged for it. I still think that the stationery you use has an impact on your overall style and sends a message to whoever sees you using it. Just to give you the most obvious example... you won't see successful, high profile businessman and women signing contracts with plastic pens they got free from some hotel. So if you are interested in my recent purchases and what my "stationery style" looks like, just keep on reading...

At the moment, my favourite planner to organise my life is a marble print weekly planner I ordered from notonthehighstreet.com. This was around £20, so definitely not the cheapest out there, but I am a major fan of the marble trend. The notebook itself is very sleek and light, so it's a great choice if you have to carry it around in your bag. Another bonus is that it doesn't have dates in it, just weekdays, so you could start using it in June and you wouldn't have to leave half of it empty. Of course it means that you have to spend some time putting in the dates yourself. Next to every "weekly planner" page there is a notes page, so you can write any free text or notes. All in all, I have got great use out of this so far and it looks stylish on my desk.


Say you're on the phone and you need a notepad to write down something quickly. Or you're cosied up at your desk when you remember that you're out of milk, but really don't want to get up to put it on the shopping list. Ever happened to you? This notepad from kikki.K is a staple on my desk at the moment. As it's quite heavy and chunky, I only use this at home, and it proved to be a great and stylish multi-purpose notepad. It's always on my desk with a pen so I don't have to look for a random piece of paper when something comes up. Plus it's really fun to use, as different pages have different designs, but the same colour scheme!

Sticky notes are one of the most handy inventions when it comes to stationery. But why do they have to be dull-coloured and boring? Well... they don't! My favourite ones to use at the moment are these pineapple shaped ones from kikki.k, and I purchased some floppy disk print ones from Tiger for my computer nerd boyfriend.

This notebook is my absolute favourite! I am slightly obsessed with pugs and when I found this adorable A5 sized notebook in John Lewis, I pretty much fell in love! I love the simple black and white design and the cute drawing of typical pug poses make it fun and unique.


Multipurpose Sharpies in metallic colours? Yes please! I found this little Sharpie-trio in Wilko for about £2, what a bargain! It includes a gold, a silver and a bronzy copper colour, which are perfect if you want to be creative and on trend at the same time!

What does your stationery style look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment